FREE SHIPPING ABOVE Rs. 2000/- | COD AVAILABLE | EASY RETURNS
100% Customer Satisfaction
We are proud to say that we have happy and loyal clients throughout our crystal journey and are confident that you will be too. Our aim is to provide premium quality crystals from the country of origin.
Pyrite is known as fool's gold due to its sparkly gold color. It resonates with both earth and fire energies and enhances the masculine. A stone of action, it brings confidence and will to bring things to completion. If overworked and tired mentally, having pyrite around will help overcome this. It is also known to bring money and material benefits. Pyrite is also used as a protective shield and is good for grounding. In its natural state pyrite is found in clusters and cubes. Even the clusters have tiny cubic formations that sparkle like stars. Place it in the southeast of your workplace/ office or even the southeast corner of your work table to enhance your earnings and recover any pending money due to you.
What is a cluster?
A cluster is a group of crystals that grow together naturally on the same base or matrix. Since there are many points growing close to each other the energy is multiplied and amplified. The qualities of the stone are much more than a single point or stone. Clusters can be of many sizes. The points in the cluster can also be of different sizes, depending on the stone or the place of origin.
Where can one use a cluster?
A cluster can be used in any space to raise the vibration and remove any negative energy in that space.
How to use this crystal?
- Hold the crystals in your palm after cleansing and charging them.
- Intend that they work for you in whatever area you wish to take their help in.
- Hold them in your hands during meditation, or keep them close to you at your bedside or work table.
How to cleanse this crystal cluster?
- Even though all our crystals are washed and cleansed before we ship them out to you, it would be best if you wash them in cold running water when you receive them. Holding them under a tap is best.
- Pyrite is one of the crystals that must not be soaked in water. Best to use other cleansing methods.
- Use sage, moonlight, or any of the other cleansing methods.
- Check our blog here for some cleansing tips www.talktocrystals.com/blogs/blogs
How long does it take for the crystals to show their effect?
- The time frame depends on person to person and situation to situation. Based on our experience we have seen it generally takes 21 to 48 days for changes to settle in.
Crystal Care Tips:
- Remember to keep cleansing and charging your crystals every two to four weeks.
- If your crystals get damaged/broken, it is recommended to bury it in the earth or immerse it in a river or lake.
Within 7 days
Talk To Crystals offers flat shipping of Rs 99 within India for orders up to Rs 2000 and free shipping on orders above Rs 2000. All orders are delivered within 7-10 Business days.
For any further queries send us an email on email@example.com
Disclaimer: We use third party service providers for shipping and delivery of orders. While we cannot give any assurances and warranties with respect to their service, in case you face any difficulty with them, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you with your shipment.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.