FREE SHIPPING ABOVE Rs. 1000/- | COD AVAILABLE | EASY RETURNS
100% Customer Satisfaction
We are proud to say that we have happy and loyal clients throughout our crystal journey and are confident that you will be too. Our aim is to provide premium quality crystals from the country of origin.
This beautiful Ganesha is available in a one-inch size (pocket Ganesha XS) and larger sizes. Sizes and weights may differ slightly as these are hand-carved, and depend on the size of rough stone available. Ganesha is the Hindu God who is worshipped before the beginning of any event. He is known as the remover of all obstacles. Sizes and weights given below are approximate.
|Pyrite Ganesha M (2" ; 112 to 135 g)|
|Pyrite Ganesha L (2-2.75 " ; 160-204 g)|
|Pyrite Ganesha XL ( 2.5-3"; 250-285 g)|
|Pyrite Ganesha XXL (3.25-3.75" ; 300-330 g)|
Pyrite is known as fool's gold due to its sparkly gold color. It resonates with both earth and fire energies and enhances the masculine. A stone of action, it brings confidence and will to bring things to completion. If overworked and tired mentally, having pyrite around will help overcome this. It is also known to bring money and material benefits. Pyrite is also used as a protective shield and is good for grounding. In its natural state pyrite is found in clusters and cubes. Even the clusters have tiny cubic formations that sparkle like stars. stones. Place it in the southeast of your workplace/ office or even the southeast corner of your work table to enhance your earnings and recover any pending money due to you.
Who can use this crystal?
- Anyone who wishes to meditate.
- People who wish to enhance their psychic gifts.
- The Ganesha idol can be given as a gift or placed at your home or workspace.
- The pyrite Ganesha can be placed to enhance wealth and money abundance.
How to use this crystal?
- Hold the crystals in your palm after cleansing and charging them.
- Intend that they work for you in whatever area you wish to take their help in.
- Hold them in your hands during meditation, or keep them close to you at your bedside or work table.
How to cleanse this crystal?
- Even though all our crystals are washed and cleansed before we ship them out to you, it would be best if you wash them in cold running water when you receive them. Holding them under a tap is best. Pyrite is not a happy crystal when placed in water, so make sure you dry it out immediately.
- Use sage, moonlight, or any of the other cleansing methods.
- Check our blog here for some cleansing tips www.talktocrystals.com/blog
How long does it take for the crystals to show their effect?
- The time frame depends on person to person and situation to situation. Based on our experience we have seen it generally takes 21 to 48 days for changes to settle in.
Crystal Care Tips:
- Remember to keep cleansing and charging your crystals every two to four weeks.
- If your crystals get damaged/broken, it is recommended to bury it in the earth or immerse it in a river or lake.
Within 7 days
Talk To Crystals offers flat shipping of Rs 99 within India for orders up to Rs 1000 and free shipping on orders above Rs 1000. All orders are delivered within 3-7 Business days unless of certain situations beyond our control.
For any further queries send us an email on email@example.com
Disclaimer: We use third party service providers for shipping and delivery of orders. While we cannot give any assurances and warranties with respect to their service, in case you face any difficulty with them, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you with your shipment.