Red Jasper Ganesha
FREE SHIPPING AVIALABLE | COD AVAILABLE | EASY RETURNS
100% Customer Satisfaction
We are proud to say that we have happy and loyal clients throughout our crystal journey and are confident that you will be too. Our aim is to provide premium quality crystals from the country of origin.
This beautiful Ganesha is available in a one-inch size (pocket Ganesha XS). Sizes and weights may differ slightly as these are hand-carved, and depend on the size of rough stone available. Ganesha is the Hindu God who is worshipped before the beginning of any event. He is known as the remover of all obstacles.
Red Jasper is known as the stone of endurance. It is a gentle, but vital, stimulator of chi, or Life Force, bringing physical strength and energy, stamina, focus, and determination. Its steady frequency calms the emotional body creating lasting, stable energy. It stimulates passion in one’s creative work, manifesting new ideas and freshness, and the energy to continue a project. Red Jasper is a stone of empowerment, bringing strength to resist emotional domination by others.
Who can use this crystal?
- Anyone who wishes to meditate.
- People who wish to enhance their emotional strength and remain grounded.
- The Ganesha idol can be given as a gift or placed at your home or workspace.
How to use this crystal?
- Hold the crystals in your palm after cleansing and charging them.
- Intend that they work for you in whatever area you wish to take their help in.
- Hold them in your hands during meditation, or keep them close to you at your bedside or work table.
How to cleanse this crystal?
- Even though all our crystals are washed and cleansed before we ship them out to you, it would be best if you wash them in cold running water when you receive them. Holding them under a tap is best.
- Use sage, moonlight or any of the other cleansing methods.
- Check our blog here for some cleansing tips www.talktocrystals.com/blog
How long does it take for the crystals to show their effect?
- The time frame depends on person to person and situation to situation. Based on our experience we have seen it generally takes 21 to 48 days for changes to settle in.
Crystal Care Tips:
- Remember to keep cleansing and charging your crystals every two to four weeks.
- If your crystals get damaged/broken, it is recommended to bury it in the earth or immerse it in a river or lake.
Shipping within India : 3-7 working days
We offer flat shipping of Rs 99 within India for orders up to Rs 1000 and free shipping on orders above Rs 1000.
International Shipping : 7-21 working days
We offer flat shipping of Rs 1200 outside India for orders up to Rs 9999 and free shipping on orders above Rs 10000.
For any further queries send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: We use third party service providers for shipping and delivery of orders. While we cannot give any assurances and warranties with respect to their service, in case you face any difficulty with them, please reach out to us at email@example.com and we will assist you with your shipment.