Pyrite Heart (Indian)
FREE SHIPPING AVIALABLE | COD AVAILABLE | EASY RETURNS
100% Customer Satisfaction
We are proud to say that we have happy and loyal clients throughout our crystal journey and are confident that you will be too. Our aim is to provide premium quality crystals from the country of origin.
Pyrite Heart (Indian)
Pyrite resonates with both earth and fire energies and enhances the masculine. A stone of action, it brings confidence and will to bring things to completion. If overworked and tired mentally, having pyrite around will help overcome this. It is also known to bring money and material benefits. Pyrite is also used as a protective shield and is good for grounding. In its natural state pyrite is found in clusters and cubes. Even the clusters have tiny cubic formations that sparkle like stars. A delight to the eyes, pyrite can be worn as jewelry, or one can just keep it around your space in some form. Place it in the southeast of your workplace/ office or even the southeast corner of your work table to enhance your earnings and recover any pending money due to you.
The hearts are approximately 1.25-1.5 inches and weigh 40-60 grams.
How to use this crystal?
- Hold the crystals in your palm after cleansing and charging them.
- Intend that they work for you in whatever area you wish to take their help in.
- Keep them under your pillow, or hold them in your hands during meditation, or keep them close to you at your bedside or work table.
- Wear them as jewelry.
How to cleanse this crystal?
- Even though all our crystals are washed and cleansed before we ship them out to you, it would be best if you wash them in cold running water when you receive them. Holding them under a tap is best. Pyrite must not be soaked in water.
- Use sage, moonlight, or any of the other cleansing methods.
- Check our blog here for some cleansing tips www.talktocrystals.com/blog
How long does it take for the crystals to show their effect?
- The time frame depends on person to person and situation to situation. Based on our experience we have seen it generally takes 21 to 48 days for changes to settle in.
Crystal Care Tips:
- Remember to keep cleansing and charging your crystals every two to four weeks.
- If your crystals get damaged/broken, it is recommended to bury it in the earth or immerse it in a river or lake.
Shipping within India : 3-7 working days
We offer flat shipping of Rs 99 within India for orders up to Rs 1000 and free shipping on orders above Rs 1000.
International Shipping : 7-21 working days
We offer flat shipping of Rs 1200 outside India for orders up to Rs 9999 and free shipping on orders above Rs 10000.
For any further queries send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: We use third party service providers for shipping and delivery of orders. While we cannot give any assurances and warranties with respect to their service, in case you face any difficulty with them, please reach out to us at email@example.com and we will assist you with your shipment.