Sphene / Titanite Rough
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE | COD AVAILABLE | EASY RETURNS
100% Customer Satisfaction
We are proud to say that we have happy and loyal clients throughout our crystal journey and are confident that you will be too. Our aim is to provide premium quality crystals from the country of origin.
Sphene / Titanite Rough
Sphene is a yellow-green translucent and opaque crystal and is often used to make jewelry. It works on primarily the solar plexus chakra. It also works with the other upper chakras. It helps to achieve mental clarity and enhances mental activity. It helps to calm emotions. It allows one to tap into their will to take action with mental clarity. It aligns spiritual, emotional, etheric, and mental bodies and is a good crystal for general good health. The name Sphene comes from the Greek word 'Sphenos' which means wedge. Sphene is usually found wedged between rocks. It is also called Titanite due to its high content of titanium. Sometimes it is called ligurite as it is found in Liguria in Italy. Sphene is known to be good for plant growth. Physically it supports immunity and the digestive system. It also helps with headaches, migraines ,and mental stress.
How to use this crystal?
- Hold the crystals in your palm after cleansing and charging them.
- Intend that they work for you in whatever area you wish to take their help in.
- Hold them in your hands during meditation, or keep them close to you at your bedside or work table.
How Long does it take for crystals to show effects?
- The time frame depends on person to person and situation to situation, but based on our experience we have seen it generally takes 21 to 48 days for changes to settle in.
How to cleanse the crystals?
- Even though all our crystals are washed and cleansed before we ship them out to you, it would be best if you wash them in cold running water when you receive them.
- Holding them under a tap is best.
- Use sage, moonlight or any of the other cleansing methods.
- Check our blog here for some cleansing tips www.talktocrystals.com/blog
Long-term Tips :
- Remember to keep cleansing and charging your crystals every two to four weeks.
- If your crystals get damaged/broken, it is recommended to bury it in the earth or immerse it in a river or lake.
This above description is only for general information of the Users. We do not recommend using crystals, tarot/reiki/theta or other energy healing techniques as a substitute for traditional medical or psychological treatment and do not claim that they cure or heal illnesses. If you are suffering from any medical condition, please consult a licensed medical practitioner. Crystals are believed to have one or more healing properties, either physical, emotional or spiritual. However, this does not guarantee or validate that Users will personally experience or benefit from these properties when using our products/services. Users must shop and use at their own risk. Any and all statements regarding the symbolic meanings of the crystals or made during our guidance and healing services should not be construed as healing claims or medical advice.
Crystals are photographed in bright and direct light in order to show their natural formations, and thus may appear a bit different in other lighting. Polished crystals and tumbled will also have some marks scratches and dents which are part of the natural beauty of the crystals. We try our best to highlight them in the pictures and videos. Do check the videos carefully when ordering a specific product. In products where the specific option is not put up, you will get a similar product to the one shown on the website.
Shipping within India : 3-7 working days
We offer flat shipping of Rs 99 within India for orders up to Rs 1000 and free shipping on orders above Rs 1000.
For any further queries send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: We use third party service providers for shipping and delivery of orders. While we cannot give any assurances and warranties with respect to their service, in case you face any difficulty with them, please reach out to us at email@example.com and we will assist you with your shipment.