FREE SHIPPING ABOVE Rs. 500/- | COD AVAILABLE | EASY RETURNS
100% Customer Satisfaction
We are proud to say that we have happy and loyal clients throughout our crystal journey and are confident that you will be too. Our aim is to provide premium quality crystals from the country of origin.
Large Celestite Clusters
Known as the angelic stone, Celestite connects you to the angels and guides you through dreams or meditation. Keeping it at your bedside helps in astral travel. It promotes spiritual development, and clairvoyance, and enhances intuition. It is a great stone to help with public speaking and communication. It helps to calm the mind of those who think too much. It is also one of the best stones to use in children’s bedrooms. The matrix or the soft earth holding the celestite together can easily break or dissolve in water. The properties of the crystal do not change in case this happens. Handle these with care and do not soak in water.
What is a cluster?
A cluster is a group of crystals that grow together naturally on the same base or matrix. Since there are many points growing close to each other the energy is multiplied and amplified. The qualities of the stone are much more than a single point or stone. Clusters can be of many sizes. The points in the cluster can also be of different sizes, depending on the stone or the place of origin.
Where can one use a cluster?
A cluster can be used in any space to raise the vibration and remove any negative energy in that space. It is very effective in a meditation room. If placed in a living room where many people gather together, it helps create harmony and an amicable atmosphere. When placed in a work area too, it helps keep the vibration light and calm.
How to cleanse the crystal cluster?
- Even though all our crystals are washed and cleansed before we ship them out to you, it would be best if you wash them in cold running water when you receive them. Holding them under a tap is best.
- The matrix or the soft earth holding the celestite together can easily break or dissolve in water. The properties of the crystal do not change in case this happens.
- Use sage, moonlight, or any of the other cleansing methods.
Check our blog here for some cleansing tips www.talktocrystals.com/blog
Crystal Care Tips:
- Remember to keep cleansing and charging your crystals every two to four weeks.
- If your crystals get damaged/broken, it is recommended to bury them in the earth or immerse it in a river or lake.
Within 7 days
Talk To Crystals offers flat shipping of Rs 99 within India for orders up to Rs 500 and free shipping on orders above Rs 500. All orders are delivered within 3-7 Business days unless of certain situations beyond our control.
For any further queries send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: We use third party service providers for shipping and delivery of orders. While we cannot give any assurances and warranties with respect to their service, in case you face any difficulty with them, please reach out to us at email@example.com and we will assist you with your shipment.